Sunday, February 6, 2022

Our Final Project

 My Final Project 

Title and Genre of my Final Project

The title of my final project is The Series of Blackmail Murders. The genre will be a crime thriller due to it having to deal with sociopaths and murders. This type of movie will attract teens, young adult, and adults of all genders.

The Film Synopsis

The movie that me and my group are creating is a crime thriller. The movie follows the life of Dalia after she is released from the mental hospital after spending 3 years in it. All of sudden, since her release there has been murders popping around the town of Carrington. When the police start to investigate the murders, they find that Dalia is near the scene minutes before every murder. Dalia is called in for questioning. She denies it but she knows that the town of Carrington knows about her past and is not forgiving. The detectives look more into the murders and found another person that is near the scenes but closer to the time of the murders. They find out it was Serena, Dalia's ex-best friend that was seeking revenge on her.

Opinion on Final Project

I think that this project will challenge my creativity and will be fun. I know that this project will require a lot of work and attention despite me having fun. This project will teach me not to procrastinate due to us being on a tight schedule and not having any room for extensions.

Research

During our research, we looked up different movies in our genre. We looked at those movies opening sequences and looked for similarities and differences. Looking up those movie opening sequences showed me what our opening sequence should consist of. I also looked at script writing and production companies that will be perfect for our final project. 

Production Company for Final Project

Many production companies specialize in crime thrillers. Some are Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, Hammer Film Productions, Blinding Edge Productions, Blumhouse Productions, The Weinstein Company, Dimension Films, etc. If I had to choose one on these production companies to produce my film, I would choose Warner Bros. The reason why I would choose Warner Bros. is because Warner Bros. is a popular production company and they produce various genres of different films. My choice of Warner Bros. would enhance the amount of audience I get for my film  since Warner Bros. is such a large and known production company.

Exhibition

My film will be exhibited on different streaming services. This is another way for my movie to make profit after being released in theaters.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Production

 The Series of Blackmail Murders Final Video FINALLY!!! It's been a long time coming and after many obstacles our video is done. I hope ...