Friday, February 11, 2022

Preproduction


Preproduction

 

Location

My group and I have been looking for different locations to record our opening scene. The setting of our opening scene is inside a police station and a interrogation room. We are planning to use our school as the primary location. The school office and the classroom is where we will be filming around the school. 


Actors

In our opening scene, me and my group members will be the main characters. Destiny would act as the detective and Dana will act as Dalia. My voice would be used as a character named Serena.. My classmates will serves as extras if needed. Considerations that I will have to make for scheduling and preparing the actors is creating a schedule that works good for everyone.


Film

Our film is a horror thriller so we have to use different techniques to meet the genre requirements. Our opening scene will make the audience want to know what's coming next. The film will give off a breathtaking and exhilarating vibe. We will use instrumental music during the opening scene to create suspense. I would use royalty free music to avoid copyright. During the opening scene, we will record dialogue. The dialogue will be between Dalia and the detectives and police officers among themselves. The sound will be recorded in-camera.

Storyboard





Shooting Schedule 

We added extra days for flaws and for perfections

Sound

During production we will record dialogue. When we go to edit and the dialogue is not heard in the original video we would add a voice over. During the shots, we would add background music to enhance the mood and feeling in the opening scene.

Technology

To record the opening scene, I will use my phone to record the whole opening scene. The phone that I'm planning to use is an iPhone 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Production

 The Series of Blackmail Murders Final Video FINALLY!!! It's been a long time coming and after many obstacles our video is done. I hope ...